Terms & Conditions
I agree to the following terms and conditions by offering checks to ACASA Financial LLC or its affiliates (collectively, “ACASA ”):
- I agree that I am responsible for all checks presented to ACASA and I am responsible for any losses incurred by ACASA as a result of any non-payment of all or part of any check I present to ACASA
- I agree to pay in full all fees or charges imposed on the checks by ACASA as a deduction from the check’s proceeds
- I agree to pay a returned check fee if a check I cash is returned to ACASA for any reason
- I authorize ACASA to electronically submit checks drawn on my personal or business account
- I authorize ACASA to electronically re-submit checks in whole or part drawn on my account and returned for any reason
- I authorize ACASA to reach out to any references or contacts I have provided to obtain my up-to-date contact information
- I warrant, represent and covenant that that no check I present to ACASA has been previously cashed, deposited, and/or submitted electronically for payment, assignment or transfer to another party
- In addition to paying the face value of any returned check, I further agree to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs (as allowed by the state) if a check I present to ACASA is placed for collections and/or ACASA is forced to sue or defend themselves in any civil lawsuit/counterclaim and ACASA prevails in such suit
- I specifically authorize ACASA to contact me for telemarketing, service or collections using automatic telephone dialling, text messages, pre-recorded messages, and electronic mail to any telephone number or email address I provide to ACASA. I understand that I may incur a charge from my telecommunications, wireless, and/or internet service provider and agree that ACASA is not liable for any such charge
- I agree that nothing contained herein shall require ACASA to accept any check presented by me
- I agree that I am responsible for claiming and ensuring accurate application of promotional discount offers; ACASA is not responsible for the inaccurate application of promotional offers if I do not bring it to ACASA’s attention immediately for correction before I leave the ACASA location
WESTERN UNION® SERVICES
ACASA is an authorised agent of Western Union® for wire transfers, money orders and bill payment. For detailed terms & conditions for Western Union® services please visit westernunion.com or call toll free at 1-800-325-6000. ACASA is not responsible for errors, service delays, and/or fees charged by Western Union.
ACASA only accepts bill payments to payees and are not responsible for any invoice or service provided by the payee. ACASA may use Check Free Pay as alternative Bill Payment service provider and are under no obligation to research, identify and use the lowest fee bill payment service provider for a particular bill. Bill payments may take between one (1) and three (3) days to post to the account. Customers must confirm all details of the transaction including account numbers and ensure payment accuracy on the receipt before leaving the store. Customers are responsible for claiming and ensuring accurate application of promotional discount offers; ACASA is not responsible for the inaccurate application of promotional offers if I do not bring it to ACASA’s attention immediately for correction before I leave the ACASA location.